Personal Data Processing Information
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we are providing you with the following information in connection with personal data processing.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller to define the purposes and means of processing your personal data is MINOR Plus, s.r.o., with registered office at Lipový rad 1362, 946 32 Marcelová, company ID No. (IČO): 35 974 729, Tax ID No. (DIČ): 2022118450, VAT ID No (IČ DPH): SK2022118450, registered in the Business Register of the Nitra District Court, Section Sro, File No. 17592/N
You can contact us by telephone on +421 918 629 040, in writing at Lipový rad 1362, 946 32 Marcelová, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scope of personal data
We minimise the scope of the personal data we process so as they are enough to fulfil the services you are expecting from us at a high quality level and so as to fulfil our statutory obligations and protect out legitimate interests. We process both the personal data of our customers and the personal data of our potential customers who gave us their consent to doing so. We process the following categories of personal data:
- Basic data, such as your name and surname, address of residence, or eventually your company ID No. (IČO) if you are a natural person - entrepreneur (trader).
- Contact details, such as your e-mail, telephone number or contact address.
- Records of e-mail or any other type of communication with you by electronic means or in written form.
- Transaction details, in particular the information on your payments and payment methods.
Purposes of personal data processing
We process your personal data in particular for the purpose of concluding purchase contracts whose subject matter is the supply of our goods and services. This activity includes, but does not limit to, accepting and processing purchase orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, recording payments, dispatching goods to selected addresses etc.
To fulfil all our statutory obligations properly, we also process personal data for the purposes of accounting, reports from clerks or settling complaints and claims. In some cases, it may also be necessary to process personal data for purposes of court cases and extrajudicial debt recovery.
Legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the law, exclusively on the legal basis of cases where:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (e.g. purchase contract) to which you are party or where you requested from us to take measures prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests; in particular offering and selling our goods and/or services to our customers;
- or where you gave us your consent for one or more purposes. These may include, in particular, activities associated with offering goods and/or services or processing for the purpose of adjusting an offer to your expectations.
Categories of recipients
In processing, personal data may also be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Courier services and carriers
- IT services providers and telecommunication operators
- Law firms
- Experts and court experts
- Debt collection companies and bailiffs
- Courts and bodies acting in criminal proceedings
- Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisors
Personal data storage period
- In the case of a legitimate interest, we will process your personal data until you object to processing, as long as it is reasonable with regard to the life cycle of the purchased goods and/or services, in order for us to offer you and provide to you related products and/or services.
- In the case of a contract fulfilment, we will process your personal data for the effective period of the contract, including warranty and complaint conditions.
- In the case of fulfilment of a statutory obligation, we will process your personal data for a period of time as prescribed by the law. In the case of the accounting act, VAT act etc., the storage period may be 10 years.
Your rights as data subjects
When processing your personal data, we are ready to exercise your rights.
- You have right of access to your personal data, as well as right to know the purpose of the processing, to know who the recipients of your personal data are and what is the period of their processing.
- You have right to rectification; if your personal data are incorrect or have changed, contact us and we will correct them.
- You have right to erasure of your personal data if they are incorrect or processed unlawfully.
- Where your personal data are processed with your consent, you have right to withdraw your consent without any effect on the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have right to restriction of processing; if you wish, we will process your personal data only for the most essential legal reasons or not process them at all.
- You have right to object to automated individual decision-making if you find out or if you suppose this processing is unlawful or in contradiction with your rights.
- You have right to data portability; if you wish your personal data to be transmitted to another controller, we will provide you with your personal data in an adequate form, if technically or otherwise feasible.
Also, you have right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, company ID No. (IČO): 36 064 220, telephone number: +421 2 3231 3220, telephone: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
Where and how can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by calling telephone number +421 918 629 040, in writing at Lipový rad 1362, 946 32 Marcelová, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of difficulties or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this time period by 60 more days. If this happens, we will inform you and state the reasons.
If your request is obviously unreasonable or repeated, we are entitled to charge an adequate administrative fee to cover the costs of the service provision.